Thank you for visiting Experience Kissimmee's careers page to learn more about joining our family of employees.
The Experience Kissimmee team is a diverse group of high performing individuals working to make a positive impact on our community. Experience Kissimmee offers competitive benefits and a rewarding work experience. The organization pays for almost 80% of medical and dental premiums, 100% of basic term life insurance, and 100% of short- and long-term disability premiums. Experience Kissimmee also offers a competitive and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan and a safe harbor 401(k) plan.
We offer a competitive compensation package with an annual performance review process, opportunities for professional development, and membership to professional organizations.
Experience Kissimmee is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Experience Kissimmee is currently recruiting a Videographer. This role plans and facilitates field-based video production, including planning, filming, editing, sound mixing, and compression output of a wide range of products that benefit and promote the destination while motivating the intent to travel.
This videographer will telecommute and primarily work from home. This position will travel throughout the Osceola County/Kissimmee destination frequently to capture video content and will occasionally be required to attend in-person meetings at Experience Kissimmee’s office in Kissimmee, FL; therefore, candidates are expected to live in Central Florida.
Below are the responsibilities of the position:
- Manage the assigned video storytelling activities from start to finish to including scripting, producing, directing, providing voiceovers, and editing as required.
- Provide advice and make recommendations on use of videography in support of established marketing initiatives and campaigns, sales efforts as well as digital marketing and social media platforms.
- Develop and pitch content ideas to Content Studio team and work to bring ideas to life.
- Produce videos in support of established social media and marketing initiatives and campaigns. As needed, in conjunction with social media team, assist with live video streaming across social channels.
- Provide creative advice and video content that encourages consumer appreciation for the destination and its tourism industry partners.
- Review footage, make editorial decisions, rough cuts, audio adjustments, color corrections, or insert computer graphics and special effects in accordance with the overall production concept.
- Research, plan, and coordinate pre-production and production planning activities which include on location videotaping, interacting with clients and actors, transporting, and operating all portable video and audio equipment and providing limited troubleshooting and maintenance of field production equipment.
- Collaborate with Multimedia Specialist and Sr. Director of Brand and Content Studio to maintain the video/editing/production calendar for all videos.
- Establish and maintain video asset library of all produced videos/video footage and equipment management and inventory.
- Request and collect video and photo assets from industry partners.
- Provide video support to industry partners participating in specific cooperative marketing, sales, or communications programs.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital media, telecommunication, video production and/or completion of a certificate program in television production from an accredited technical institute.
- Minimum 2-4 years combined experience in video production, video editing, and developing content for marketing initiatives.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, and Adobe Premier Pro.
- Proficient in the use of industry-standard videography equipment.
- Knowledgeable of ADA compliance/best practices.
- Knowledgeable of social media video production standards for various platforms.
- Requires the ability to understand and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure. Ability to manage priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Proficient in the creation and implementation of animation and motion graphics for lower thirds, transition graphics, title cards, call-out text and end cards.
- Passionate and excited about Kissimmee and Osceola County’s tourism, activities, attractions, and brand message.
- Frequent travel throughout Osceola County is required. Possession of a valid Florida driver’s license and a clean 3-year motor vehicle report is required.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume to the Human Resources Department, at HR@experiencekissimmee.com.
Experience Kissimmee is currently seeking a Sports Development Representative. This role contributes to the growth of quality sport experiences provided through Kissimmee Sports (a division of Experience Kissimmee) and its partners. The role works closely with the Director of Sports Development to cultivate, develop, and enhance relationships with event rights holders to drive economic impact to the destination through the booking of sporting events and hotel room nights.
This position will telecommute and work some days at the office in Celebration, some days at partner locations throughout Osceola County and some days from home. In addition, occasionally in-person meetings will be required at Experience Kissimmee’s office in Kissimmee, FL and throughout the Kissimmee/Osceola County destination; therefore, candidates are expected to live in Central Florida and have a valid driver license.
Below are some of the major responsibilities of the position:
- Serve as a point of contact between the Kissimmee/Osceola County destination and prospective, new, and existing rights holders.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing rights holders, to promote Kissimmee sporting venues to acquire new sporting events leads for the destination.
- Solicit new sports rights holders on behalf of Kissimmee/Osceola County via telephone, email, in-person meetings, virtual meetings, events, and trade shows with an understanding of future open dates at the facilities within the destination.
- Create funding proposals and fully execute contractual agreements after terms have been agreed upon.
- Plan and execute pre-event and post-event meetings with contracted rights holders, local facility, and host hotel representatives to ensure contract deliverables are communicated, adhered to, and recapped for each event.
- Create and deliver effective sales presentations to differentiate and communicate the unique assets Kissimmee/Osceola County has to offer to the sporting events industry.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive records for all assigned accounts in the database. Prepare reports with new business opportunities, leads, and provide account updates to the Director of Sports Development on a weekly basis.
- Develop bid packages for sporting events and training camps. Route to Director for review and approval. Present approved package to rights holders.
- Maintain product knowledge through onsite visits or virtual meetings with Experience Kissimmee Industry Partners and City and County facilities.
- Partner with industry partners following confirmation of contracted sporting events to support the needs of the event.
- Perform duties as assigned/necessary which are related, or logical in assignment to the position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Marketing, Sports Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the sports development field, including strong industry knowledge of both amateur and professional sports.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite intermediate proficiency with PowerPoint and a CRM database.
- Requires the ability to understand and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, achieve deadlines under pressure, and work independently without direct supervision or as a member of a team that solicits input for all levels of the organization.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume to Heidi Velasquez, Human Resources Representative, at HR@experiencekissimmee.com.
Experience Kissimmee provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability/handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Experience Kissimmee complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment. This EEO policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.